Are you looking for information on stump grinding in Middletown, CT? Look no further than Nutmeg Tree Service! Our team is here to help explain stump grinding and its importance. It goes without saying, that once a tree has been removed, an unsightly and useless tree stump is left behind. Call Nutmeg Tree Service to remove that stump permanently without causing damage to your lawn or property. Our team works safely and efficiently, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
How To Stump Grind Properly
A good tree removal company will grind the stump down until it’s roughly eight to twelve inches below ground level. This will allow you to plant new grass, a new tree, or perhaps a bush. Depending on the size of the tree that was removed, it is possible that some above-ground roots may need to be ground too. That will all be discussed during a stump removal inspection. The cost of the project and the plan of attack will all be discussed during this inspection.
Why Tree Stumps Should Be Removed
Here are five reasons for grinding and removing tree stumps:
- The stump has become a safety hazard, an obstacle, or unattractive.
- You want to replant a smaller, new tree in its place.
- Removal eliminates the possibility of attracting highly destructive bugs such as carpenter ants and termites.
- Stump removal stops the growth and spread of harmful fungi.
- Removing the stump is the only guaranteed way to stop the tree from growing back.
Protecting Your Property Is Our Priority
Stump grinding requires heavy machinery, and we pride ourselves on working cleanly and precisely. Our team of professionals will take every precaution to keep your home and surrounding areas from damage. Some of those precautions include:
● Placing mats made from fiberglass on the ground to protect your grass from tire marks.
- Placing large shields around the stump to prevent large pieces of debris from damaging surrounding homes, vehicles, or people.
Are you ready to get started and discuss your options? Call Nutmeg Tree Service today and talk with our team. We can provide you with a free quote so there will be no surprises where cost is concerned. In addition to this, our licensed arborists will walk you through the process, so you’ll know exactly what to expect. Call us at 860-577-0345 or visit our website today. We service many areas, including Middletown and surrounding towns in Middlesex County, Connecticut.